DISCOVER YOUR DREAM
Your life is meant to be an adventure. Let us help you figure it out.I'm Ready to Discover a Dream for my Life
it’s okay to want more
We were made to dream big. To embrace the way that we were made, with all our personality quirks and our amazing gifts and our unique strengths.
In Discover Your Dream, you’ll find:
- A simple process to understand your own uniqueness, your God-given purpose in the world, and how it all fits together with pursuing a Dream
- Longed-for freedom to be yourself (even if you don’t feel like you fit in!) and to get unstuck from what’s holding you back
- New-found clarity on exactly what Dream you’re supposed to chasing and why chasing it isn't selfish
- A mounting excitement about the life that God offers
- A proven strategy and a concrete plan to walk forward in your Dream with tangible, actionable steps
- The tools you need to get organized and get it all done
When you’re finished, you’ll be ready to step into what’s next:
- Perhaps it’s selling a product, offering a service, or creating a message for the world.
- Maybe this Dream will be your full-time income, your side-hustle, or simply a labor of love for the good of others.
The Discover Your Dream Course contains five content-packed modules, containing…
- 25 short videos with powerful teaching and no fluff
- 16 assignments to help you take what you’re learning and make it actionable and real
- Real-world challenges in each module to start taking your first steps
- Bonus downloadables, audio content, and links to more resources to round out your journey
- A roadmap for moving forward after the course is over
Bestselling author and successful entrepreneur, Tracy has been where you are. A super-busy novelist, retail business owner, college professor, and mom of four, she knows what it’s like to set the world on fire but get burned out in the process. After years of feeling different than most of the women she knew, her desire is to walk alongside other like-minded Christian women who want to make a lasting impact with their lives both within and outside the four walls of their homes.
StartLesson 1: What is God's Will For My Life? (6:31)
StartLesson 2: Is My Dream Spiritual Enough? (4:47)
StartLesson 3: What Needs Do I See in the World? (5:59)
StartModule 2 Challenge (1:12)
StartBonus: Am I Really Allowed to Dream?
StartJust for Fun
Praise for Tracy's book, Impactivity...
I'm pretty sure Tracy Higley cut out a picture of me, stuck it on her computer monitor, and wrote Impactivity just for over-achieving me... it’s given me much to think about in terms of my impact on this world, and my health in the midst of that pursuit.
Author of The Seven Deadly Friendships
Inspiring, challenging, and freeing. The best book for Christian entrepreneurs I've ever read.
USA Today bestselling author and small business owner
Tracy Higley is John Maxwell for women! Empowering, practical and inspiring, Impactivity was exactly what I needed to help focus my goals, my dreams and my daily to-do list into a life of Impactivity. If you want to stop running in circles and start moving forward to make an impact on your world--and love doing it--this series is exactly what you need.
Susan May Warren
best-selling novelist and founder of My Book Therapy